Thursday, October 20, 2005

Every plan is a tiny prayer to Father Time.

I find it difficult to believe in the goodness of my fellow man when I read stuff like this. "Struck in the head 39 times with a piece of crown molding"... Or how about this? A mother allegedly throwing her three kids, ages 1, 3, and 6 into San Francisco Bay. It's like Susan Smith all over again. Sometimes I really do hate people.

For years now the headline every night has been about the "war against terror", these past few months the headlines have been hurricane/earth quake/big bad mother earth juju related, with the odd blip here and there about the Supreme Court nominations (mostly you hear about that kind of stuff on the specialized "in depth" commentary shows).

So in a world with all this going on, what asshat decided this was front page news?

Misanthropy is understandable, don't ya think?

No comments: