Sunday, June 27, 2010

The high road is hard to find.

Listening to: Rammstein - Pussy
Munching on: Nothing at the moment.

Doing my Meal Plan Monday a day early this week. Mostly because I haven't slept in, um, I'm not sure. Days, anyway. After the matches today I hit the Whole Foods on the way to the 90. If I'd had to detour I probably wouldn't have managed it. Yeah. Still, I'm pretty stoked that I didn't end up with a basket of seriously random selections - which has been known to happen when I'm this tired.

As a change, I'll be posting my dinners and new and excitingly - lunches.

Monday
Lunch: Cheese and chutney sandwich, black grapes, green salad with almonds and
raspberries.

Dinner: White pizza, watermelon, and a green salad with olives and tomatoes.

Tuesday
Lunch: Leftover pizza, watermelon, cheese and crackers and black grapes.

Dinner: Tortellini with tomato sauce and olives, watermelon and raspberry sorbet.

Wednesday
Lunch: Cinnamon bagel with banana and honey, some funky melon that's an heirloom
varietal and I have no idea what it is - looked tasty in my sleep-deprivedyness, green salad
with black grapes and almonds.

Dinner: Veggie chorizo, green rice, black bean and fresh salsa burritos, sliced mango and
avocado salad.

Thursday
Lunch: Cheese and chutney sandwich, green salad and curried butternut squash soup.

Dinner: Fruit salad, black bean tacos, and tomato slices.

Friday
Lunch: Mexican fatoosh with black beans, black grapes, pineapple, and the last of the melon.

Dinner: Slump. (various and sundry bits and bobs from the week turned into a skillet meal,
served with bread or tortillas, depending on what's leftover.)

Saturday and Sunday: I'll be out doing the World Cuppery thing, so I'll be eating stuff I probably shouldn't. Oh well!

No comments: