It's official:
John Thornton kicks Mr. Darcy's ass. Not to mention that Margaret Hale is so much more endearing than Elizabeth Bennett. I'm just saying...
Food adventures today have been - well, non-existent actually. I had a night out last night and decided to turn to a favorite of mine for lunch. "Cheese on beans on toast" is a wondrous thing, but I put my own spin on it. Toasted thickly sliced sourdough bread slathered with a spicy Dijon mustard, topped with a baked bean paste (Heinz baked beans mushed up a bit), with sliced tomato (seasoned with salt and pepper) then the whole mess is topped with Gruyere and popped under the broiler until the cheese goes golden and bubbly. It's truly delicious.
My household adventures today - also non-existent. The usual daily chores and later this afternoon some grocery shopping. At some point I'll need to do laundry, the Scourge of Dirty Clothes and all that.
I suppose it's just a typical Sunday in MeganLand.
No comments:
Post a Comment